Todd’s practice focuses on Consumer and Small Business Bankruptcy, Municipal Law and Appellate practice. He has been privileged to argue cases before the Kansas Court of Appeals, the Kansas Supreme Court, the Tenth Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel, and the Court of Appeals of the Tenth Circuit. In his years of practice, he has dealt with state court cases as well as administrative proceedings, arbitration hearings and federal court litigation. Todd is currently City Attorney for the cities of Auburn, Eskridge, Silver Lake and Scranton.
Todd graduated from the University of Kansas in 1991 with a Bachelor in Arts in both Psychology and English. Todd attended law school at the University of Kansas, obtaining his Juris Doctorate degree in 1994. During law school, Todd was hired by Stumbo, Hanson & Hendricks to serve as a law clerk and was hired as an associate in 1994. Todd has been a partner with the firm since 2003.
- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, Kansas, 1994, J.D.
- Law Journal: Staff Member and Symposium Editor, Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy
- University of Kansas: 1990, B.A. Psychology; 1991, B.A. English
Affiliations, Activities, Honors
- AV® – Preeminent Rated
- Director, Topeka Area Bankruptcy Council
- Member, Tenth Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel Rules Committee