Quentin’s practice focuses on corporate transactional practice and the representation of rural water districts and cities throughout Kansas. He has handled numerous corporate acquisitions and has extensive experience in contract, corporate, regulatory and appellate law. He has argued cases before the Kansas Supreme Court, the Kansas Court of Appeals, and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Quentin Kurtz grew up in Hays and Manhattan, graduating from Manhattan High School in 1975. He graduated Cum Laude from Kansas State University in 1979 and was a recipient of the Delehanty Scholarship and a member of Phi Kappa Phi. He graduated from the University of Kansas School Of Law in 1983 as an Associate Editor of the Law Review. After practicing in Wichita for nearly twenty years, he came to work for Stumbo Hanson in 2003.
- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, Kansas, 1983, J.D.
- Law Review: Associate Editor
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas, 1979, B.S.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: Named Outstanding Economics Student, 1979
- Honors: Member, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
Affiliations, Activities, Honors
- AV® – Preeminent Rated